Friday, December 23, 2016

Doctor Who Talking Fob Watch Thoughts

     I enjoy fob watches and saw they had a Doctor Who talking light up fob watch at Hot Topic.  My interest was piqued.  I even went to find a video so I could hear the voice, which is David Tennant, in case you were wondering.

You can watch the video here.

     I was intrigued!  I liked the lights and the voice was a great effect... So I went to Hot Topic to pick one up (They were more expensive in the store than online for some reason).  However, when I saw the box in the store I noticed that the watch was quite large.  Much larger than your typical fob watch (pocket watch).  I was willing to overlook this... But as I inspected it further I realised it was not made of metal... It appeared to be plastic... Which makes it a toy...  It is still a functioning watch but there is no way I am wearing a plastic over-sized fob watch, sorry...  I decided against purchasing it due to this... I was so disappointed.  If only it would have been a normal fob watch with the lights and sounds I would have bought it in a heart beat.

     Colour me 52 shades of discontented...

No comments:

Post a Comment